BECOME A MEMBER
Anyone interested in becoming a member of our Association should contact the Branch President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excerpt from APEC By-laws:
The membership of the Association shall consist of the following classes of members: Honorary Members, Members, Technology Members, Professional Affiliates and Sustaining Members.
- Persons who have graduated from a school of engineering recognized by the Board of Directors, or who are members of an institute or association whose membership qualifications are recognized by the Board of Directors, may be admitted as Members.
- Persons with at least high school education, who are not qualified for Member status in the Association but who are associated with engineering in the pursuit of a common technical activity may be admitted as Technology Members.
- Persons possessing a university degree or its equivalent in a field other than engineering, who desire to work in conformity with the objectives of the Association may be admitted as Professional Affiliates.
- Associations, Corporations and all other persons who do not meet the above requirements and who desire to support the Association are eligible for Sustaining Membership.
- Honorary membership may be awarded by the Association in recognition of special services to the association or special services in the promotion of its objectives.
The annual fees are:
- $60 Members
- $90 Couples
- $30 Retired Members
- $60 Retired Couples
Contact us today!
Download Membership Application form (in PDF format)*.
* To read the form in PDF format, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not already have this program, you can download it from the Adobe web site.
Translation from Polish by Karyna Zielińska.